- Postdoc position available! To apply, please send your CV to Paul. Start date is flexible and position subject to finalization of funding.
- Check out a new video about our Genomic Sciencies Insitute.
- Our paper on representing de Bruijn graphs was accepted for publication at RECOMB 2014. Read more here.
- Our ISMB paper on base calling of Ion Torrent data is featured in GenomeWeb. Read the GenomeWeb article here.
- KmerGenie wins Best Paper award at HiTSeq! Read more about KmerGenie here.
- Our paper on improving the accuracy of reads from the Ion Torrent sequencer was accepted for publication at ISMB 2013. Read more here.
- Our paper on automating the choice of the k-mer size in genome assembly was accepted for presentation at HiTSeq 2013. Read more here.
- Data Structures and Algorithms, CMPSC465, Spring 2014.
- Algorithms and Data Structures in Bioinformatics, CSE597C / BMMB598F, Spring 2014.