- Xinyang Ge, Nirupama Talele, Mathias Payer, and Trent Jaeger. Fine-Grained Control-Flow Integrity for Kernel Software. In Proceedings of the 1st IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy (Euro S&P), March, 2016.
- Hayawardh Vijayakumar, Xinyang Ge, Mathias Payer, and Trent Jaeger. Jigsaw: Protecting Resource Access by Inferring Programmer Expectations. In Proceedings of the 23rd USENIX Security Symposium (USENIX Security), August, 2014.
- Hayawardh Vijayakumar, Xinyang Ge, and Trent Jaeger. Policy Models to Protect Resource Retrieval. In Proceedings of the 19th ACM Symposium on Access Control Models and Technologies (SACMAT), June, 2014.
- Xinyang Ge, Hayawardh Vijayakumar, and Trent Jaeger. Sprobes: Enforcing Kernel Code Integrity on the TrustZone Architecture. In Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE Mobile Security Technologies Workshop (MoST), May, 2014.
- Xinyang Ge, Jia Liu, Qi Qi, and Zhenyu Chen. A New Prediction Approach Based on Linear Regression for Collaborative Filtering. In Proceedings of the 8th Internation Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (FSKD), June, 2011.